Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 n. 196, “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, the following is specified:
1) Nature of Data: Your personal data (name, surname, e-mail, residence, telephone, mobile phone, etc.), accounting / fiscal data (e.g. warehouse address, bank references, etc.), and related data will be processed your economic activity (e.g. type of work, etc.).
2) Methods, Purposes and Duration of Processing:
2.1) These data are collected and processed to provide for the mandatory obligations related to our economic activity, legal nature and contractual relationships in place from time to time. . The data may be communicated, in addition to all those belonging to our internal structure (administrative, commercial, production …), also to subjects external to our organization such as subsidiaries or associates or others that perform tasks on behalf of the company (eg : tax compliance, sales network, shipping, archiving, IT, consultancy, transport services, etc.); to banking institutions, for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts; to agents for credit recovery and protection; to commercial information companies for assessing the solvency of companies and debt behavior; to subjects required by law.
2.2) With your consent, which you can always revoke, they will also be used for:
a) elaborate studies and statistical and market research;
b) communicate and / or send, even with automated methods, advertising, information and commercial information through telephone channels, SMS, MMS, video and similar methods, e-mail, paper, fax and / or attached to the invoice;
c) carry out direct and indirect sales activities;
d) carry out interactive commercial communications;
e) carry out surveys, surveys and surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of services, including through telephone interviews;
f) identify, also through electronic processing, habits and propensities to consume, to improve the service provided, meet your specific needs with advantageous promotions and propose new services and products of Vela Sistemi. The data are processed lawfully and according to rules of correctness and confidentiality, in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, with the aid of both computer and manual / paper tools and are inserted into databases managed directly by Sailing Systems.
3) Optional Nature of Data Provision: The nature of the provision of the same is optional, but necessary to establish and / or fulfill all contractual obligations, therefore failure to provide such data may not allow the establishment of the relationship, its continuation or its total or partial execution.
4) Subjects to whom They Can Be Communicated: The aforementioned data, as well as those processed by the parties, will not be communicated and disseminated outside the cases provided for by law and the processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect confidentiality and the rights of interested parties.
5) Rights pursuant to art. 7 and 130: With regard to the data itself, you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 and 130 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003; you can object to the processing in question at any time by sending a letter, e-mail or fax to the Data Controller.
6) Data Controller: The data controller is Maison de la Lumière with headquarters in Via Parrocchiale 64 (BS) cap 25015 – E-mail: email@example.com.